Below explains how we use personal information from visiting our website. We are registered under, and process personal data in accordance with, the UK data protection laws.
Information We Gather
- In some areas of our website we ask you to provide information that can enhance your site visit, enable us to offer our services to you and reply to you after your visit. This would include where you subscribe to our online Services or provide feedback through a contact form. When you do so, we may ask your name, email address and other personal information that we need to supply the Services to you. The information you provide will be kept confidential and only used to support your customer relationship with us.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or submit any personal information. All information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and then encrypted.
- You agree that we may use your email address provided to send correspondence regarding the Services and information that may relate to you.
Your Personal Information
- We use the information you provide to enable us to offer you our Services.
- We may collect information about you when you use our Services, such as details of your operating system, browser settings and IP address.
- We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose, however we do our best to protect your data via encryption technology.
- We should also like to send you information about our services, new product or new versions. If you agree to being contacted this way, you will be able to opt in to receive this information. You may also opt out of receiving promotional or marketing communications at any point by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
- You have the right at any time to ask for details of any of your information that we hold, and you can request that this information is deleted at any time.
- We will never share or sell your details to any third party for marketing purposes and we will only market to you similar goods and services to which you have purchased from us or enquired about.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may use third party companies (such as Stripe and Paypal) to fulfil payment on your order. We convey to them only the information required to carry out any transactions. We do not store debit or credit card details.
- We may use third party companies (such as Parcelforce and Royal Mail) to fulfil shipping on your order. We convey to them only the information required to carry out the shipping of your order.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- You have the right to decide whether to accept or decline cookies.
- We may modify this policy at any time and these changes will be posted on our website.